The OZEANEUM will be open daily from 09:30 to 20:00.
Please book your time slot for admission in advance via deutsches-meeresmuseum.ticketfritz.de.
- If you feel ill, please stay at home. Guests with COVID-19 disease or other signs of illness such as coughing, sniffling or sneezing cannot be allowed entry.
- Keep a minimum distance of 1.50 metres from other guests or German Oceanographic Museum staff.
- Obligation to wear a mouth-nose covering (medical face mask, e.g. surgical mask or respirator mask, e.g. FFP2).
This does not apply to children up to school age and people who cannot wear a face mask due to a medical condition, a mental impairment or a disability and who can prove this by a medical certificate. If you do not have a mask with you, you can purchase surgical masks on site at the ticket office.
- Cough or sneeze into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief and keep your hands away from your face.
- Avoid touching (e.g. touching information boards, displays and surfaces).
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly and disinfect them if possible.
Disinfectant dispensers are available for you at the entrance and in the toilets.
- Cashless payment is recommended.
- The consumption of food inside the building is not permitted.
- The tour cannot be interrupted.
The OZEANEUM has opened as follows:
Daily: 09:30 a.m. to 08:00 p.m.
(box office closing time: 7:00 p.m.)
There are fixed time slots to choose from for admission to the OZEANEUM.
Book your tickets via our online ticket shop: deutsches-meeresmuseum.ticketfritz.de.
Choose your date and the time slot for admission. You can check the desired number of tickets in the shopping cart before completing the purchase process.
Payment options are PayPal, credit card and giropay.
Tickets can be booked bindingly a maximum of 5 days in advance and cannot be cancelled.
You can find more information on this in our terms and conditions.
Registered group visits are possible again, subject to compliance with distance and hygiene rules and with appropriate contact data collection.
School/day-care centre registration:
Unregistered groups are currently not admitted.
Events of all kinds (including educational programmes and guided tours) are unfortunately not possible at the moment.