- If you feel ill, please stay at home. Guests with COVID-19 disease or other signs of illness such as coughing, sniffling or sneezing cannot be allowed entry.
- Wearing a medical mask is no longer compulsory.
- Cough or sneeze into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief and keep your hands away from your face.
- Avoid touching (e.g. touching information boards, displays and surfaces).
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly and disinfect them if possible.
Disinfectant dispensers are available for you at the entrance and in the toilets.
- Cashless payment is recommended.
- The consumption of food inside the building is not permitted.
There are fixed time slots to choose from for admission to the OZEANEUM.
Book your tickets via our online ticket shop: deutsches-meeresmuseum.ticketfritz.de/en.
Choose your date and the time slot for admission. You can check the desired number of tickets in the shopping cart before completing the purchase process.
Payment options are PayPal, credit card and giropay.
Tickets can be booked bindingly a maximum of 10 days in advance and cannot be cancelled.
You can find more information on this in our terms and conditions.
July and August: Daily from 9:30 am to 8:00 pm
September to June: Daily from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
24th December: closed
31st December: from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm
(Box office and admission closing time: 60 minutes before closing)
We recommend the registration of groups in advance to avoid longer waiting times.
School/day-care centre registration:
The rental of audioguide equipment is currently not possible.
Instead, please feel free to use our audio guide website and download the audio files to your smartphone before your visit.