OZEANEUM Stralsund – we have opened again
We are open again with hygiene and distance regulations.
In order to make your visit to the museum safe, only a limited number of guests can be in the museum at the same time.
Please follow the recommendations on site and be prepared for waiting times. Due to the restrictions, we are unfortunately unable to grant preferential admission.
- If you feel ill, please stay at home. We cannot allow guests with COVID-19 disease or other signs of illness such as coughing, sneezing or sneezing to enter.
- We kindly ask you to keep a minimum distance of 1.50 metres to other guests or staff of the German Oceanographic Museum during your visit. Avoid the formation of groups.
- Wearing a mouth and nose protector is obligatory. This does not apply to children up to school age and to people who cannot wear a mouth-nose protector due to a medical, psychological or other disability and who can prove this by a medical certificate.
- If you do not have a mask with you, you can purchase inexpensive disposable masks at the cash desk on site.
- Disinfectant dispensers are available for you at the entrance and in the toilets.
- Cough or sneeze into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief and keep your hands away from your face.
- Avoid touching (e.g. touching information boards, displays and surfaces).
- Cashless payment is recommended.
- The consumption of food in the house is not permitted.
The OZEANEUM has opened as follows:
Daily: 09:30 a.m. to 06:00 p.m.
(box office closing time: 5:00 p.m.)
Tickets can be purchased at the museum box office. We recommend contactless payment.
The regular admission prices apply.
Would you like to secure your tickets in advance?
You can buy tickets online up to 7 days in advance. You can choose from different time slots in which admission with online tickets is possible. You will find further information in our ticket online shop.
Please note that the shop is currently only available in German due to technical specifications. We ask for your understanding.
Current distance and hygiene regulations stipulate a minimum distance of 1.50 metres.
Events of all kinds (including educational programmes and guided tours) are currently not possible.
Unfortunately, we are therefore unable to confirm reservation requests at the moment.