Hafenstraße 11 – Visitors’ entrance on the harbour side 18439 Stralsund GPS-coordinates: Latitude 54° 18`55.789" North, Longitude 13° 05`49.707" East
Exit the A 20 to Stralsund. Follow Rügen access road B 96n until exit “OZEANEUM/Hafen”. Turn left at the traffic light and follow the signs to OZEANEUM.
• Car park "Am Hafen" - Address: Am Fährwall 22
• Park+Ride "Altstadt/OZEANEUM"
• Coach parking on the harbour island just opposite OZEANEUM
• Bus station with coach parking at “Frankenwall”
• Limited coach parking at Vorpommern Theatre at “Olof-Palme-Platz”
• Disabled parking at “Neue Badenstraße” just beside OZEANEUM
Conveniently reach Stralsund from all directions taking local or long-distance connections of Deutsche Bahn. It is a 20-minute walk from Stralsund central station to OZEANEUM and 10 minutes from Rügendamm station.
• Line 1 from Stralsund central station to OZEANEUM bus stop
• Line 6 (year-round) from Stralsund central station to OZEANEUM bus stop
• Line 7 (summer schedule), park and ride line from P+R "Altstadt/OZEANEUM" via central station to OZEANEUM bus stop
Tip: “Bernsteinticket” offer
Travel Stralsund and Rügen by bus or train. “Bernsteintickett” is valid 24 hours.
Flights from Stuttgart and Munich to Rostock airport are offered all year.
You will need about 70 minutes to reach Stralsund from the airport via the motorway 19 (A19) in direction to Rostock. At the motorway intersection Rostock, take the motorway 20 (A20) towards Stralsund / Stettin. Leave the motorway at the exit slip road “Stralsund“. Continue along the approach road to Rügen (A-Road; B 96n) to the “OZEANEUM / Hafen” exit. At the traffic lights turn left and follow the signs to the OZEANEUM.