Hafenstraße 11 – Visitors’ entrance on the harbour side 18439 Stralsund GPS-coordinates: Latitude 54° 18`55.789" North, Longitude 13° 05`49.707" East
Exit the A 20 to Stralsund. Follow Rügen access road B 96n until exit “OZEANEUM/Hafen”. Turn left at the traffic light and follow the signs to OZEANEUM.
• Car park "Am Hafen" - Address: Am Fährwall 22
• Park+Ride "Altstadt/OZEANEUM"
• Coach parking on the harbour island just opposite OZEANEUM
• Bus station with coach parking at “Frankenwall”
• Limited coach parking at Vorpommern Theatre at “Olof-Palme-Platz”
• Disabled parking at “Neue Badenstraße” just beside OZEANEUM
Conveniently reach Stralsund from all directions taking local or long-distance connections of Deutsche Bahn. It is a 20-minute walk from Stralsund central station to OZEANEUM and 10 minutes from Rügendamm station.
Tip: Deutsche Bahn offer “Sparpreis Kultur”
Travel to Stralsund by Deutsche Bahn for 39 € (2nd class) or 49 € (1st class). Return journey within 3 days – fast and convenient travelling by Intercity Express/EuroCity/Intercity from all stations in Germany. Get your Deutsche Bahn “Sparpreis Kultur” ticket in combination with an OZEANEUM ticket or on presentation of an OZEANEUM ticket already purchased at any Deutsche Bahn travel centre or agency. For more info visit: www.bahn.de/kultur
• Line 1 from Stralsund central station to OZEANEUM bus stop
• Line 6 (year-round) from Stralsund central station to OZEANEUM bus stop
• Line 7 (summer schedule), park and ride line from P+R "Altstadt/OZEANEUM" via central station to OZEANEUM bus stop
Tip: “Bernsteinticket” offer
Travel Stralsund and Rügen by bus or train. “Bernsteintickett” is valid 24 hours.